Monday, March 1, 2010

Pet peeves and pictures

So THIS is just one thing that really BUGS me!
Do you see what it is? It's not the HUGE pile of dishes that I have to wash or that I have to wash them. Have another guess? Maybe this picture will help........

Do you see the difference? Yes, the amount of the dishes is the same. Notice it yet? If you guessed that ALL the dishes are NOT piled in the SINK, then you win!! (What do you win? An imaginary gold star stuck to your forehead.) It drives me crazy that the dishes get piled up in the sink!! Yes they are dirty and yes they need to be washed, but how am I supposed to fill the sink with water if all the dishes are in it? Or how I am supposed to wash off Elias' tray for his highchair without getting water all over the floor and myself? RINSE YOUR DISHES AND PUT THEM ON THE COUNTER!! I am guilty of putting a dish in the sink every once and a while and since I tell Noah to put his dishes in the sink when he's done I know that there might be some in there occasionally. And since Elias can't reach the sink very well (without the assistance of a chair), can you guess who the culprit might be? I will stop now and just leave it at that........


So on a more upbeat note, here are some fun pictures of my beautiful kiddos.......


Here is a picture of Noah reading to Elias when Elias was only a few months old. I love this picture!!


Now here they are just a few days ago. Noah is 4 and Elias is 2. Noah still likes to read to his little brother.



I just took this one tonight. I set Amelia on the chair because she hates to lay down and I had to pick up the living room really quick. I guess Jack, our dog, wanted to sit with her. I think he is a little jealous of all the attention Amelia gets that he used to get. Silly dog!


1 comment:

  1. LOL!!!! I LOVE the sink pictures!!!! So, so funny! I know the feeling!!!!! I see that mess on a daily bases!!!! I also love the picture with Amelia sitting on the chair with your dog!!! Sooo cute!!! And the one with Noah reading to Amelia!!!

    ReplyDelete