Friday, March 19, 2010

Daylight Savings


I love Daylight Savings! I know that there are a lot of people out there that complain about it, but for me the more sunshine the merrier!


The only thing that really screws me up is that I relied too much on when to cook dinner by where the sun was in the sky. So now that day light savings has come we tend to eat dinner at 7 now instead of 6.


I will be going about my day and then glance at the the clock....... "Oh crap! It's 6:30 already!"



Love the sunshine though.................. LOVE IT!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm the exact same way!! My kids were getting up with the sun at 6am. Now they sleep until 7!! I LOVE the light later in the day!! I have the same trouble though, too! We've had some late dinners! :D It's so crazy to me what one little hour can do!!

    ReplyDelete