Friday, March 26, 2010

Books...

So I had a meeting at Noah's precschool recently and they did a presentation on child abuse and suggested that we read a book. "A Child Called 'IT'". I will warn you that it is the worst recorded child abuse case ever (yes, it's a true story). Noah's teachers said I would need a box of tissues while I read it, but I felt like I need a 'puke bucket' more than tissue. The things that this child went through......... This book should make ANY mother feel good about their parenting skills.

I am now reading the second book of the series and I'm not sure if it's the books or things that are going on in my life right now or what, but I'm just in a weird mood all the time. Not happy, not angry, just weird.

On a good note, Amelia almost rolled over last night! She was actually having a good time laying on a play mat and next thing we know she is on her side. We watched her for a while and she never rolled completely over, but she did turn herself in a circle. She's growing up........*sniff*

No comments:

Post a Comment