Tuesday, January 26, 2010

2 months old already!

Amelia Naomi is 2 months old already!! She had her 2-month appointment today and she is 9lbs 8oz and 23in long. She also had her first set of shots. She did not like them one bit!! When Noah got shots he cried for about 2 seconds and then was fine. Amelia screamed with the first one and then went silent (you know when they are crying so hard they don't make any noise) with the second shot. I looked at her and her face was all aquished up and BRIGHT red! I know it sounds mean, but I giggled at her. She then let out a scream I've never heard her make before. I didn't think that she was capable of making such a sound! Then the 3rd shot just made it worse. Poor baby!

She didn't get to see the doctor though. He had an emergency at the hospital (he's a pediatrician and an OB). I wasn't too worried though. She's growing fine and nothing is out of the norm. I just can't believe that she is 2 months already! Time flies when they are little............

My sister and I were talking about time the other day and she was saying that time just flies after you start having kids. I guess it does because you have appointments to go to and then it's school and ball games and so on....... and before you know it they are 18 and out of the house. (That's what it feels like to me with my nephew. He is 17 and a senior........ I remember when he was born....... that was yesterday......right?)

So I don't have any pictures to post of Amelia right now because I am tired and don't want to download them from my camera right now. I know, I know, I'm lazy. I will put some on here next post though. She is fun and starting to smile for real at everyone. She always has her big, blue eyes WIDE open and then even wider when you talk to her. I don't know if you've seen the movie 'The Dark Crystal', if you have she kind of looks like a Podling. It's cute! She looks so much like her brothers that I still like to put some sort of bow in her hair so I know she's a girl.

I love having a girl though! She's my little sweet pea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment