Monday, February 15, 2010

Nothing real interesting

Sometimes I wonder why I even have a blog. I hardly ever update it and I really don't have anything interesting to say. Life here is pretty much the same. No money, need to find a new place to live (which is hard when you have no money), kids are growing fast, house is always a mess (so it seems), and it's cold and snowy which just adds to the deppression. Feeling a little bummed if you couldn't tell. I should just stop and not wirte until I have something positive to say. I know there is something, but just not feeling it right now.

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to be a Pollyanna when there are so many things to worry about. Hang in there, when you're at the bottom, the only place to go is up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh.. this makes me miss you! I don't like hearing that you're down in the dumps... Loving you from here!! Hopefully some sunshine will come into your forecast and make you smile again. :o)

    ReplyDelete