Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My New Blog

Ok, so I changed my blog address. Mainly because I didn't like the decorating options of the other blog site and I made the address of this one a little easier to remember.

So life is good right now. Last week was a little scary with the whole passing a GIANT kidney stone and the possibility of having an emergency C-Section. (Man, was I freaking out when I heard that!) But now my kidneys are fine and the baby is fine so I can breathe a little easier. At least for a few more weeks or less....hopefully less.

Well, Noah is loving preschool and Elias still hasn't gotten used to the fact that he goes there every day. Every time we get in the car after taking Noah to school he asks, "Where's Noah?". I always tell him he's at school and then he asks where 'Joey' is. (He is on a 'calling Joey Joey instead of daddy' kick.) Too cute! Noah comes home from school just rattling on and on about what he did at school. And even though he just ate lunch there he is "starving" when he gets home.

So, 36 weeks and counting until there is finally another female in this house! I'm still wierded out that we are having a girl. I'm not going to know what to do with her! Except dress her up and put cute little bow-bows in her hair! Can you tell I'm excited?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment