Friday, November 20, 2009

Can't sleep

So the last couple of nights I haven't been able to sleep. And, no, it's not due to having any contractions. That would be nice. I think that I could live with having the baby 3 weeks early..... Anyway, I thought that I might try to actually update my blog since I was awake and everyone else in the house is still asleep. Let's just hope that the clickety-clacking of the keyboard doesn't wake up the boys. Darn kids and their super-sonic hearing! *Mom put her feet on the floor....I heard it.....it's time to get up!*

First I want to thank my friend Amanda for helping me find some super cute backgrounds for my blog! I thought I would go a little festive even though I know that it's not even Thanksgiving yet. My dad always had a rule that there was no Christmas music or decorations until AFTER Thanksgiving and here I am listening to Christmas music on Pandora and decorating, my blog at least.
I also thought that I would mostly put some prego pictures on here. Since most people that read my blog live nowhere near me maybe you would like to see how "fat" I am. Here we go.....

This is our dog and our cat. For some reason they both love to lay on me. Mostly while I am sleeping, but we caught this rare occasion. Here I was just trying to relax and read my book and they thought it the best opportunity for a nap on my lap. Jack is our dog (and, yes, I think he is full grown) and Zoey is our cat. Jack was supposed to be Joey's dog and Zoey was supposed to be my cat, but they opposite has happened. The dog follows me everywhere, literally, and the cat loves Joey even though he is mean to her. You can kind of tell that I am pregnant in this picture. Joey said that it really emphasized my belly, but I don't see it. I guess that's what I get for seeing myself pregnant everyday.



This next one is a tradition in our family. We have one with all our kids. Joey thought that we should have taken it with me standing forward. He says that it looks like I am wearing a fake belly. Well, it sure doesn't FEEL like I am wearing a fake belly! And of course Noah is trying to steal the show. *The camera is out?!? Look at me! Look at me!*


I will try to get more pictures on here. I want to take one with the whole family showing their bellies. I think it's only fair that if I have to show mine they have to show theirs. Noah and Elias wouldn't have a problem with it. They would go everywhere naked if I let them! For a little while there Elias thought that he had a baby in his belly too. I would pat my stomach and say they baby was in there and he would procceed to pat his belly and say "baby". Too cute!


Well, only 3 1/2 weeks to go! Oh time, please speed up! I want to be able to lay on my stomach again!

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog and cute belly ;)! I think that's a great tradition! I hope time speeds up for you, too! I'm 5 months now and the time has just flown, I know it will start crawling the closer I get, though! I'm so excited to know what you name your little girl. We'll find out Monday (fingers crossed) what we're having. We have one of each, so we'll see which way the tie breaker goes! Best wishes and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! You're welcome! I love your tummy pictures, you always look so cute prego! And yes.... pandora rocks! :o)

    ReplyDelete